Ebola is here in the United States, and I believe it’s here to stay. The main fear is what happens now? Will it spread as it has in Western Africa? Will the hospitals of America handle the surge of patients? Will there be martial law if the Ebola situation turns into a nationwide panic? Or, are we overreacting, and there is nothing to worry about? I have put together some links from a few articles I have posted in the last few days for you to read, and hopefully help you make informed decisions for you and your family. There are two sides to every story. Research Ebola, find out for yourself if there’s anything to worry about, or if it’s time to prepare for the worst. Either way, you will be more informed if or when the s*** hits the fan.
• American Ebola Quarantine Zones Will Be Genocidal Death Traps
• The Five Biggest Lies About Ebola Being Pushed By Government And Mass Media
• CONTAGION: Second Ebola Case Suspected In Dallas: “This Is Real”
• Here’s Why You Should NOT Panic Over Ebola
• Don’t Worry? 10 Quotes From Health Experts Promising That Ebola Will Not Be A Problem In America
• The Economic Implications Of A Potential Ebola Pandemic In The United States
• Former FDA Top Scientist Says More Will Be Infected Now that Ebola is in Texas
• Canadian Health Agency Deletes Info on “Airborne Spread” of Ebola
• Ebola Outbreak: The Latest U.S. Government Lies. The Risk of Airborne Contagion?
• How Bad Could It Get? US Government Order Of 160,000 HazMat Suits Gives A Clue
• Ebola In America: The Confirmed Case In Dallas, Texas Could Change Everything
• Ebola Confirmed in America: Here’s What You Need To Do Right Now
• Will CDC Activate Emergency Measures After Ebola Confirmed in US?
• CDC Warns Funeral Homes in U.S. to Prepare For Ebola Victims
I will post more articles on the Ebola situation as they are released, check back frequently: Health & Wellness