by Carl Herman
2-minute video from DAHBOO777: CIA Director, Mossad (Israeli intelligence and covert operations), MI6 (British secret intelligence) met with French Security Chief two weeks ago:
We the People have obvious reasons to challenge “Paris terror” as a .01% false flag attack, including game-changing histories of creating ISIS, supplying them, and usual use of false flag attacks to sell the 99.99% on offensive war; this time on Syria.
We the People were told the .01% will act as Empire to create reality for us as they see fit: three weeks before W. Bush’s election for a second term in 2004, his Senior Advisor and Deputy Chief of Staff, Karl Rove, chided Pulitzer-winning journalist, Ron Suskind. Rove said:
Guys like [Suskind] were “in what we call the reality-based community,” which he defined as people who “believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.” … “That’s not the way the world really works anymore,” he continued. “We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.”
Whatever happened in Paris, We the People have the power of endgame anytime we’re ready: demand arrests of .01% “leaders” for obvious crimes centering in war, money, and media lies to “cover” these crimes.
- Unlawful and lie-began wars,
- So-called “money” that is actually debt that creates accelerating and unpayable total debt.
- Destruction of nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution, and in Orwellian inversion of limited government.
- “Covering the crimes” with lies by corporate media.
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved your families in two horrific previous global wars.
In just 90 seconds, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe powerfully states the “very obvious solutions” to arrest .01% criminal leaders (documentation of Ken’s factual claims here). Video starts at 20:51, then finishes this episode of Cross Talk:
The path forward as we build a critical mass of humans recognizing the Emperor’s New Clothes truth is to demand arrests and solutions, obviously:
- ARRESTS: the first responsible action upon recognizing massive crimes is to demand law enforcement and military enact arrests of criminal leaders to stop the crimes, and begin unwinding the truth of Earth’s tragic-comedy (four-part article series with videos on arrests).
- SOLUTIONS: the .01% with corporate media have suppressed solutions documented beginning with Benjamin Franklin how government can abundantly operate without taxes: monetary and credit reform allow the public to have near-instant prosperity: full-employment, zero public deficits and debt, the best infrastructure we can imagine, falling prices, and release of public TRILLIONS held in “rainy day” accounts. Full documentation here.
Thousands of professionals writing in alternative media and academic journals explain, document, and prove that these “created realities” are “Big Lie” crimes, “created” with whatever bullshit rhetoric their focus groups conclude most likely to sell (thank you, Professor Frankfurt, for your bestseller making BS an academic term).
Competitive cooperation to realize Earth as the astoundingly beautiful place it should be.
How about you? Haven’t you had enough of this shit?
I mean, don’t get me wrong: I like knowing fascinating truths of .01% crime du jour as anyone else, but I’m far more committed to “winning time” than “studying what they do.”
We have lots of company. People around the world view the US as the greatest threat to peace; voted three times more dangerous than any other country. The data confirm this conclusion:
- Since WW2, Earth has had 248 armed conflicts. The US started 201 of them.
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men.
- The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- US military are trained to refuse obvious unlawful orders, with officers authorized to arrest those who issue them (there are no lawful orders for unlawful War of Aggression). All Americans in military and law enforcement, and many in government, have Oaths to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
- The crime of US .01% “leadership” is indeed best described as treason: an attack upon our military by lying them into illegal invasion of foreign lands, and attack upon our very definition of being American: our Constitution.
- US/UK/Israel collaboration to destroy much of the Middle East are crimes of Genocide (intentional death of a targeted group) and Crimes Against Humanity (intentional policy of attack).
We the People have complete power over our thoughts, words, and actions. You have powerful opportunity to think, speak, and act to demand enforcement of our most important laws:
- protection from treason
- protection from Wars of Aggression
We the People are an Emperor’s New Clothes moment from victory, peace, and solutions to make this planet a beautiful home for all inhabitants.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).