ConspiracyAnalyst.org

Exposing the Globalists and their World Order

Big-Pharma Seeks Monopoly Over Life-Changing Therapy

LocalOrg by Tony Cartalucci By dangling life-changing cures over people’s heads for cartoonish figures of “1 million dollars,” pharmaceutical corporations prove when they see sick, desperate, dying people, all they … Continue reading

December 1, 2015

The Big Business Of Cancer: 100 BILLION Dollars Was Spent On Cancer Drugs Last Year Alone

The American Dream by Michael Snyder If you are an American, there is a 1 in 3 chance that you will get cancer during your lifetime.  If you are a … Continue reading

May 9, 2015

Op-Ed: Big Pharma & Gene Therapy

LocalOrg by Tony Cartalucci I just recently watched a TED Talk – this was the CEO of Bluebird Bio – a pharmaceutical and biotech company – talking about their work … Continue reading

March 2, 2015

Big Pharma Dangles Life and Death Over Patients’ Heads

LocalOrg by Tony Cartalucci Breakthroughs in gene therapy mean a single shot could cure you … permanently … but for a price.  Gene therapy involves identifying and replacing faulty or … Continue reading

February 20, 2015

THE VACCINE CONSPIRACY: U.S. Government Colludes With BIG Pharma To Poison The American People

Natural Society BY ROBERT HARRINGTON   U.S. Government and Pharma Corporations Conducting ‘Nazi Medical Experiments’ Worldwide   Childhood Vaccination Regimens: Barbaric, Insane and Fraudulent Is the annual flu vaccine program … Continue reading

February 10, 2015

Big Pharma’s Diabolical Plan to Destroy the Vitamin-Herbal Supplement Industry

Global Research By Joachim Hagopian With the richest 1% owning more than the rest of us 99%-ers combined on this planet starting next year, it’s fair and accurate to say … Continue reading

January 20, 2015

The Evils of Big Pharma Exposed

Global Research By Joachim Hagopian   What’s wrong with America is what’s wrong with Big Pharma. And what’s wrong with Big Pharma is what’s wrong with America. This circular reality … Continue reading

January 18, 2015