TSA Plans “Enhanced Security” for Fourth of July Travelers
July 3, 2014
by KURT NIMMO
U.S. worried about terrorists it created in Syria coming home
Saudi and CIA supported terrorists are determined to disrupt the Fourth of July holiday.
Jabhat al-Nusra and Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) pose a threat to aviation with “stealth” bombs, according to Jeh Johnson and the Department of Homeland Security.
Stealth bombs are allegedly the work of Ibrahim Hassan al-Asiri, a Saudi with a dismal track record. He is supposedly responsible for the Northwest Airlines Flight 253 fizzle bomb caper carried out by Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, a witless patsy who was allowed to keep his U.S. entry visa as the result of a national security override. Hassan al-Asiri also allegedly made the bombs discovered on cargo planes in Dubai. Both bungled plots were attributed to AQAP and Anwar al-Awlaki, the former FBI operative who dined at the Pentagon just months after 9/11.
“DHS continually assesses the global threat environment and reevaluates the measures we take to promote aviation security,” Johnson said earlier this week. “As part of this ongoing process, I have directed TSA to implement enhanced security measures in the coming days at certain overseas airports with direct flights to the United States. We will work to ensure these necessary steps pose as few disruptions to travelers as possible.”
“Aviation security includes a number of measures, both seen and unseen, informed by an evolving environment. As always, we will continue to adjust security measures to promote aviation security without unnecessary disruptions to the traveling public,” Johnson added.
In the past, “enhanced security” at airports has resulted in “enhanced pat downs,” in other words the groping of private parts by TSA agents. In 2012, the agency was unable to sufficiently explain why it had switched to more intensive pat downs after thousands of complaints by travelers.
Air Force Gen. Philip Breedlove expressed “great concern” about the potential of a terrorist attack from U.S.-trained and Gulf monarchy funded mercenaries operating in Syria.
“The flow from western Iraq and eastern Syria into Europe is a very distinct problem, and we are working to address that flow,” Breedlove said.
Breedlove, of course, did not mention that the United States and its partners in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Turkey are directly responsible for the “flow” now supposedly threatening America.
“The United States government knowingly contributed to the territorial gains of radical Islamists allied to our gravest enemy in an effort to hijack the Syrian Revolution and install Sharia Law in a very rich and very powerful country,” The Washington Post admitted in December.